Around this time of year I always find myself searching for the perfect gifts. I see items all year ’round and say to myself, “Oh, that would be perfect for her!” but then I forget about it, of course. By the time Christmas shopping season rolls around, I’m stuck purchasing a gift card because I couldn’t find that perfect something. I thought to myself, what better way to help inspire you than by creating a holiday gift guide. Even if you don’t find exactly what you are looking for, here’s to hoping some of these items will inspire the perfect gift for whoever you might be shopping for.
PS: I will do more holiday gift guides so stay tuned!
- First, let’s talk about this Goals Journal perfect for the #GirlBoss in your life. This journal is not just a book with blank pages, this is a sophisticated journal that features thought-provoking exercises, creative space and inspirational quotes (I actually think I’m going to add this to my Christmas list).
- Talk about being cozy and stylish! This floral print kimono robe is sure to be a hit with your girlfriend, mom, sister or bestie who loves to feel pampered.
- Who doesn’t love a little (or a lot) of highlight? Just in time for the holiday season too! I actually love the Watt’s Up! highlighter from Benefit because its so easy to throw in your bag and go!
- If you are going to a holiday party this season, this Diptyque Mimosas candle makes the perfect host gift. And who doesn’t love the smell (or taste) of Mimosas!
- The cold weather temps call for this faux fur pompom beanie. The pom pom trend is all the rave right now so this would be perfect for the friend who loves all the trends!
- These Kate Spade Cuff Earrings make a chic statement and are perfect for the woman who loves to dress up (like me!)
- Looking for a cute stocking stuffer? Add this Anthropologie Tidy Mouse Ring Holder in there, and it’s under $15!
- Dress your phone up with this beautiful Recover Gemstone iPhone case.
- I don’t know about you, but I love succulents and this Mini Geo Terrarium is the perfect place to house them!
- I am obsessed with this S’Well water bottle! Talk about looking chic at the gym.
- Got a friend, sister or girlfriend who’s obsessed with all things blush? This gorgeous Estee & Lilly Crushed Velvet handbag would be perfect.
- Love to host a good dinner party every now and then? You’ve got to get these shatterproof, stemless champagne glasses
- Listen to your favorite music in style with these adorable Jammin’ Kitty Headphones. (I might actually add these to my list too, they are too cute! #CatLover)
However you plan to spend your Black Friday (shopping online or in-store), I hope you are able to find some great deals, and this has helped check one, or even a few, ladies off your list. Like I mentioned above, I’ll be posting more gift guides throughout the next couple weeks. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the ones you love.